martes, 12 de abril de 2016

We are interested in your products

Dear sir/Madam

My Name is Steve Mason I want to inform you that, we are interested in your product kindly get back to me with the price list and photo size of your product to enable me place an order of the once we need, we don't have much time now be fast about it.

I await your response with quotation and specifications immediately to enable us proceed with order placement.

Kindly contact me directly to my private email address: masoni12@outlook.com

Thanks for the understanding.

Best Regards
Mr Steve Mason
CEO
Email: masoni12@outlook.com
Company: Spanjaad Trading Limited
Business Type: Distributor/Wholesaler
Country/Region: United States
TEL: 001-915-6266183
FAX: 001-915-7260288
Address: 11467 Napolske Ct EL Paso Texas

No hay comentarios: