jueves, 1 de octubre de 2015

Please, Can you partner with me

Good day my friend,

I am Sgt. Yusif Mohammad from Libya, one of the MUAMMAR GADDAFI`S LOYALIST who crossed over to neighboring country Niger Republic with boxes of gold and money, from Gaddafi's personal security vault in his birthplace Sirte. you can confirm this from the news report bellow by clicking on the link now and read, Check the link now:  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8745707/Libya-asylum-talks-begin-as-Gaddafi-loyalists-flee-across-border.html

as you may have read on the news, when I get neighboring country (Niger) I was able to shift my own set of boxes through a cargo service to their security warehouse in the next border country Benin republic, hoping to move over there after some days so I can carry the boxes and relocate to any where safer. Unfortunately the government ordered for us to be detain in their security camp with movement restriction, thinking we as GADHAFI's loyalist may camp and lunch attach, not knowing that we are running for our own safety since our leader is killed. From 2011 we have been under custody till date, they court hear here have granted me bail to pay 500,000USD penalty and I will be release.  But the boxes are still at the security warehouse in Benin and I didn't disclose the content of the boxes as money neither do they know I am under custody here.


Meanwhile, I need your cooperation in this matter for  you to receive this boxes and after you receive it I will give you instruction on how to get money out of the boxes and send for me to secure my release here and fly to meet with you, in those boxes I have 100's of kilos of 24 karat, pure Gold in bars and Dust and Suit case of funds 52million in Euros and Dollars. my appointed lawyer in Benin will register the  boxes on your name on neutral grounds without linking to me and the boxes will be deliver to you. you will take 40% for safe keeping them, 10% will be set aside for any expense that may occur, and will invest 50% of the for me in your country.

I cannot use any one around because I am avoiding spies so I choose you as a neutral person to share this opportunity with me. So if you know you can handle this with all sincerity and you will not betray me, forward me your details (address, name, Telephone, age and profession immediately so I can inform the direct to release the boxes to you as you contact them.   On receiver of your details and assurance to secure this money and gold I will send you the details of the lawyer and the security office so you open communication with them.

I wait for your urgent responds and if I did not hear from you I will look for a new person assist me.

Thanks,

Sgt.Yusif Mohammad

sgtyusifmuhamed@gmail.com

No hay comentarios: