viernes, 24 de julio de 2015

Donation of $2.500.000 for You!!!.

Dear Friend,


My name is Howard G. Buffett, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the
Howard G. Buffett Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private
foundations in theworld. I believe strongly in'giving while living' I had one idea that never
changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided
to secretly give {$2,500,000.00} Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars,
to randomly selectedindividuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as
the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at
random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email
address is valid.( buffetfoundation@qq.com ) Email me Visit the web page to know more
about me: http://www.warrenbuffett.com/tag/howard-buffett/
or you can google me ( Howard Graham Buffett )

Regards,


God bless you,
Mr Howard G. Buffett.
Billionaire/Investor.

No hay comentarios: