martes, 26 de mayo de 2015

Ref: Information about Your late Relation/Family member- Final Notice

Greetings,

My name is David A. Clayton, I am retired and now run a small consulting firm. There is a deposit belonging to
your late family member/relation, which I would like to discuss with you. I believe it has a connection to you
considering you and the deceased share the same surname. I wish to discuss a mutually beneficial proposition
in detail with you regarding this connection. I would respectfully request that you treat the content of this letter
as privileged and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this correspondence.
Kindly email me your personal contact details and provide me with your personal phone number so I can
give you a call it's urgent.

Kind Regards
David A. Clayton

No hay comentarios: